6.12.2011

Colors of Summer

I've spent most of the week packing for the summer season and wrapping up work since I'm off to Cebu to work on some SNUG products in between spending time with loved ones. It seems like all I do is chase time. Either I don't manage time well enough or it feels like there's just never enough time to do ALL the things I want to do. Last Saturday---friend and brilliant photographer, Steve Cook, came by and captured my Saturday morning. He caught all my packing mess among a few other things. It seems futile but I do keep trying to pack light. I've already sent a 300 lb box ahead full of gifts and just-in-case sartorial combos and I'm now onto my 2 1/2 suitcases that are almost my size. I may be small but I have Napoleonic tendencies when it comes to juju-jewels and packing. All the photos are by Steve except for my official Frou La La summer 2011 tableaus.







No comments: